Griffith Foods is a product development partner specializing in food ingredients, serving global and regional food companies worldwide. Headquartered in Alsip, Illinois, USA, Griffith Foods operates in over 30 countries in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Griffith Foods has three production sites in Europe (UK, Belgium and Spain), with about 200 employees on their site in Herentals, Belgium.
Since 1919, Griffith Foods is using innovation as a foundation to create great food consumers love. Driven to help customers succeed by addressing emerging needs in the food industry with quality solutions. Their core values are to Act Like Family, Behave Like Owners, Build Customer Success, Deliver Results, Make the Future Better and Work Together Globally. Griffith Foods is committed to help customers succeed through true, collaborative innovation. Their customers include some of the most renowned consumer brands and retailers in the world.
Griffith Foods Europe – Custom Culinary - has a vacancy for a talented Commercial Chef for the German Market.
Broad Description of the Role :
To contribute to the development of the business in Europe, by guiding the establishment of a European relevant Product Portfolio; by leading the development of golden standard benchmarks and by leveraging professional networks, insights and culinary expertise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the business through product portfolio selection, formulation development and development of application recipes and promotional activation with customers
- Participate actively in new product development by providing professional culinary insight, competitor benchmarking, and product performance verification.
- Lead gold standard prototype developments, plate presentation, product preparation, ingredient selection and initial concept development
- Developing and conducting training and presentations to the distributor’s sales teams, customers and food processors.
- Develop culinary interactive relationships at specified accounts and applies culinary skills to the subsequent opportunities.
Build credibility and relevance for Custom Culinary in the Foodservice industry in Europe, through Professional associations, Networking and generate Industry Relevant and Credible insights to support growth in key Channels /Customers /Categories.
Professional & Personal Profile.
- Education : Professional Culinary Qualification from a reputable at a Technical College
(medium grade) is valued.
- Experience: Demonstrated experience at Food industry (Restaurants, Hotel or Catering)
and in product development.
- Language(s) Fluency in English and German . Any other European language is a plus .
- Skills and Capabilities:
- Able and eager to travel within Europe around 50% of worktime
- Creative and passionate about food
- No restrictions (health, religion, ..) to taste any kind of food)
- Good presentation skills
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf www.jobsterne.ch - vielen Dank!