Senior Audit Consultant (m/f/d) Risk Advisory & Assurance Services
Are you self-motivated? Do you think like an entrepreneur and love to apply a creative mindset analyzing complex business cases, constantly innovating and driving positive change and, more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results? Then be part of our journey!
Joining the Risk Advisory & Assurance team of Carnival Corporation is an opportunity to be part of something different, to go bold. We are committed to be a partner for the management team and are not afraid to question the status quo to add value.
For our Corporate Risk Advisory & Assurance Team we are looking for you to join us as a Senior Audit Consultant in our office location in Hamburg or Genova.
- Energetic flexibility: This role is not for candidates wanting to come in and do the same job every day. Energy and ambition are key. This is a cutting-edge function in the cruise industry. Partnering with management, you will gain a deep appreciation for the importance of strong governance, an in-depth understanding of business processes and risk management activities.
- Strong Communication: The role will involve many opportunities to become a persuasive and effective communicator. You will organize your thoughts effectively to communicate with management.
- Proactive and Positive Thinking: We challenge the status quo. You will rigorously collect information and data, analyze it, and utilize it to go next steps.
- Personal initiative and enthusiasm to add value to a complex and challenging work environment and be able to meet demanding timelines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the capability of connecting with management and the ability to communicate information to various levels of the organization
- Inquisitive nature, resourcefulness, and an ability to seek out information
- Ability to manage multiple projects to completion and coordinate improvement plans
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to gather, evaluate, analyze and organize data with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in external/internal audit and/or management consultancy
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- English (& German or Italian) is essential in reading, speaking and writing
You can join without
- Industry Expertise: As part of our team, you will gain detailed insight into the cruise industry. You don’t need to come into the position with a background in a particular industry. You only need an intense interest in learning the cruise business.
We provide an exceptional opportunity for an experienced professional to grow, leveraging their existing knowledge while gaining a broad understanding of Cruise operations in an international working environment focused on a strong ethics & compliance culture and look forward to receiving your application..
..submitted to https://aida.de/careers/de in Hamburg.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf www.jobsterne.ch - vielen Dank!